← Foamglass (FG)
Foam glass PINOSKLO is absolutely safe, environmentally friendly insulator with unique properties and characteristics. Foam glass is the most durable and reliable of all known insulators today. Another insulator, that we can compare with foam glass for its qualities, just haven’t been invented yet.
Foam glass PINOSKLO – is inorganic insulator, which is consisting of cellular glass – a quantity of hermetically sealed glass cells.
Such structure makes our foam glass PINOSKLO the best insulation material. Its unique structure provides a vapor barrier, and also it is provided full water and vapour resistance. The cellular structure of the foam glass provides outstanding compressive strength, which makes it the most durable insulator even under long-term compression.
In addition, the foam glass has all properties of glass – flammability, dimensional stability (no deformation and shrinkage), biological stability (against insects and rodents), acid-resistance, durability.
High-quality thermal insulation gives you the opportunity to save electricity, what is extremely important nowadays.
In order to choose properly the insulation material, it is necessary to answer the questions:
– Is the insulator not only economical, but also environmentally friendly?
– Is the insulator energetically optimizing and does it have the balance of emissions?
– What is its time limit? Will it be in proper quality at least 50 years?
– Do the properties of this insulator change during the time? Will it require an expensive repair in some time?
Foam glass PINOSKLO fully correspond all these requirements. Our foam glass PINOSKLO inherent long life-time (100 years), full safety, environment and fire protection, economic feasibility. These properties make PINOSKLO an ideal insulator material.
Size of plates of our cellular glass PINOSKLO is 600*450 mm. The density is from 30 to 240 in increments of 10 mm.
It is used for insulation of:
– building facades, internal walls;
– floors, warm floors;
– roofs and ceilings;
– plinths, foundations, basements;
– terraces, attics;
– baths, pools;
– roads, ways;
– industrial premises with high requirements for fire safety;
– processing equipment;
|Compression strength||≥ 0,7 MPa|
|Thermal conductivity, W/(m К)
at temperature (20±5)°С
|≤ 0,052 W/m*К|